I saw this Nice tag in this Blog so thought i'l steal it. Usually I don't like tagging and stuff but kinda liked this one.. Enjoy.
- Hmm.. its so difficult to think something, when u really wanna think.
- Haven't been on a date since long time
- Have to finish studying some topics of surgery today
- Arsenal r doing great this time in EPL
- My bday on 10th, wht kinda gifts will i get, i hope they're some useful stuff.
- Bday also the day when u get ripped, not the most glamarous part of one's bday :)
- Have to reduce some weight.
- Shit the T.V is so loud , cant think..
- Wanna be famous one day.
- Everyday some new ideas pops up in my mind, but im too lazy to materialise them.
- Times not over yet ??
- I wanna get some good scores this time in my exams..
- Feel like running from this tension filled life, run to some virgin islands which has only gals, like the AXE commercial. well thts too much to ask i guess. Will be difficult to handle, wont be tht fun.
- Gosh im hungry now, wanna munch something.
- Not earning much from adsense, tht sucks.. Have to get some professional website.well ive started a site totally on medicine, lets see if it pays --> My Medical reviews
- Thinking of sporting a beard. tired of good boy looks..
- Have to call some old friends, been such a long time. Everyone might be pissed off for not keepin tuch. Well thts how I am.
- Anoushka's cookies haven't still arrived:)
- Man.. this song is awesome. Metallica - Low Man's Lyric !
- In India, govt. officials are so corrupt. My small work is been delayed for more than 2 months, i wonder when will it be done..
- I guess time's almost up...
- Well thats all my small head could think..
K i guess Ive done a good Job . Now Time to tag more people...
I would like to tag
So what is FMORT?
FMORT stands for Five Minutes of Random Thoughts. It is a byproduct of a wild whim that played in my mind during one of my day dreaming sessions. In an attempt to bring something productive out of it, I thought of giving it a shape. It is fun to read what people think, when they are asked to think for five minutes of allotted time.
Steps to follow:
- Get an alarm/stop watch, piece of paper, pen.
- Set the alarm to ring 5 minutes 10 secs later.
- Take deep breath for 10 secs.
- Now, set your mind free.
- Scribble whatever comes to your mind on the paper for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, tweak the scribbles into meaningful sentences.
- Post it to your blog.
- The title should be, "My FMORT". Dont expand FMORT in the title as the purpose is to popularize FMORT.
- The first line should read, "I am tagged by XYZ", where XYZ should be the name of the blog who asked you to tag and link XYZ to the post.
- Then ask a fellow blogger to do the same and link to your post.