Sunday, April 12, 2009

For You !!!!


















Let me see you everyday
Let me see you smiling...

Let me see you waiting in the sun
Let me see you dancing in the rain...

Let me see you curling your beautiful hair
Let me see the twinkle in your mesmerizing eyes...

Let me hear you talk on and on
Let me listen to you all day long...

Let me hold your soft and caressing hand
Let me lend you my consoling shoulder...

Let me little closer to you
Let me bask in your wonderful aroma...

Let me look into your eyes
Let me stay that way for a entire life...

Let me hold you in my arms
Let me say " I Love You" .....

9 cared to comment:

Nisha on 2:12 PM said...

WOW! love the poetry and the image too :-)

shashi said...

thanks nisha...

umangexuberance on 12:24 AM said...

hello doc
long time :)
sorry been off the blogging world for a while
lack of inspiration, life and what not
so whatsup with you?
by the way the poem was really sweet :)
tc

Unknown on 4:09 PM said...

thanks umang.. .

Aarthi on 4:28 PM said...

Hmm after a very long time... the poet in u has come out.. Nice sweet one.. :)

Complicated on 4:41 PM said...

Really loved the poetry... :) Impressed!

Anonymous said...

this...sumthng..wch all galz.luv to listen nd read

harman said...

wahhhh ji wahhh awesome one..!!

Unknown on 4:50 PM said...

thanks harman.. .

Related Posts with Thumbnails