Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!



















Yesterday 10 th October 2008, was my birthday. In between my busy work schedule, i suddenly realised that its my bday on 10th.. well it actually made me realise im getting old :)
 Had a mixed day yesterday. Since morning, i was missing my family and friends in bbay, missing celebrating my bday wid my twin bro. Well my bro sure had a good time wid his friends yesterday. It was kind of getting depressing that i was not able to celebrate my birthday with the people i wanted to. Well then at the end of the day, i planned a small , well not so small party with my colleagues and ended up having a good time with them. Overall it wasn't that depressing bday as i did imagine.. Though i din't get any gifts or cakes, but then i realised, im too old for cutting cakes and gifts rite now. Nevertheless, who doesn't like to be pampered with gifts on their bday. After all for one day u are the centre of attention among everyone. In my case, none of my colleagues knew, so i had to inform them to get some attention :P

3 cared to comment:

Aarthi on 11:21 PM said...

Hey u've been tagged...chk out..

crasiezt on 4:07 PM said...

A little late..but Happy Bday:-)

And to your twin too!!

By the way I just typed "sings" in the word verification block..lol

Anonymous said...

www.thugmed.com

check out the med student blog with amazing resources and notes

peace

Related Posts with Thumbnails